wysiwyg site builders

geordie_aaron

I used to own a site years ago for people to upload their pics from the weeknd ETC (i was only in school but it was popular with the local town lol), i USED to use frontpage do what i had to do, put nav bar in and 'publish' - job done.

what can you recommend now that has the same sort of outlay (easy/lazy) as frontpage? finding it hard to get a decent working copy of frontpage thats all - of course i've googled but not knowing what i'm looking for is frustrating.

You'll find people just tend to use CMS/blog type scripts these days like drupal or wordpress.. the can be easily customised with their own admin interfaces... have a look, and if you need help/hosting i can sort you out.

cheers - but as far as hosting is concerned i get 55mb of storage and not sure of traffic since Sir Richard 'Tight-arse' Brandson bought Blueyonder out - used to a SILLY amount. only time will tell as i can't find out now...... is that 'quidhost' or something? does this come with a .co.uk addy? i was going to use .cjb.net as my redirector but not sure?!!?....

PS i have open office if that can be played with to make sites?.....(wish someone had a decent working compy of frontpage lol i lovedi t)