Alton Towers

Squav

I'd come along... But the B*stards would only let me on the teacups wrapped in bubblewrap due to insurance...

Everything says "No Heart Conditions" on it... :vangry:

Not stopped me going on Oblivion or Rita in the past... ;(

You could still walk through the gardens ;).

Haha.

I went to AT last year with my cadets! They all took the pee coz I was too chicken sh!t to go on anything! :roll:

The rides aren't scary really, it's just the initial feeling you've got to overcome to go on it for the first time.

I'd come along... But the B*stards would only let me on the teacups wrapped in bubblewrap due to insurance...

Haha.

Screw that... :roll:

Shouldn't be too long before I can go on them again... :unsure:

Haha.

Screw that... :roll:

Shouldn't be too long before I can go on them again... :unsure:

Haha. You'll be on Nemesis in no time :thumb:

The rides aren't scary really, it's just the initial feeling you've got to overcome to go on it for the first time.

not one for being i roller coaster on ride person after going to Florida i thought fcuk it here for a good time and was weary at first about it but after u realise that its totally safe and that most roller coasters only last about 1 - 3 mins max.

the only one that i was just about sick on was the new simpsons ride think it came down to motion sickness!

What did you think of it? Me and a friend are thinking of going down next week, its either Alton Towers or Blackpool pleasure beach but swaying towards Alton Towers as i aint been for years.....

Good day out?

Alton Towers is definitely better than Blackpool Pleasure Beach ... More expensive though as well.

What did you think of it? Me and a friend are thinking of going down next week, its either Alton Towers or Blackpool pleasure beach but swaying towards Alton Towers as i aint been for years.....

Good day out?

Alton Towers is definitely better than Blackpool Pleasure Beach ... More expensive though as well.

Yeh Alton Towers is a few quid more but as you say is probably better, more decent rides. Probably go with that...

Its £29 if you book online, im assuming you can just collect your tickets at the gate, because its abit short notice to order some tickets to be delivered for next week....