Dump Out sound

The Shaunster

Ok, is possible to put a turbo or somet into my 1.6 Zetec engine in order to get better performance and mainly the nice sound of the car dumping out,

Example of engine sound require hehe :)) = Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeermmm Pisssst Veeeeeeeeeeerm Pisssst Veeeeeeeeeerm ect ect hehe LOL

:roll: :thumb:

YEP it is try this site out, not had much chance to look at in great detail

http://www.zetec-turbo.co.uk/

Probly cost a few bob though to converte it to turbo. and ull probly need to upgrade ur gear box and clutch after the converson. to handle the incresse of power and talk.

They normally include a dump valve in the price of the conversion wether its recir one or normal. the

pshhhhhhhhh is cool.

reliablty is not though, even on a small turbo running low pressure boost.

Used to have a volvo 440 turbo a while ago (yeah i know volvo) looked mint had body kit on as well. it was a 1.7 t petrol. But the amount of times it broke down was unbeliveable. it eat though about 3 gear boxs, 4 clutchs, hoses keep flying lol. everythink went wrong on that car. The engine inside was attactully a renult engine which gearbox and reno clutch. It was based on a bigger version of the reno 5 gtturbo and also seen in the reno 19 gt.

Just thought to share that with u lol.

Rember alot of people dont tell u about the reliablty of a turbo car so be carefull folks1 :) lol

the 440 is the most unreliable car volvo have ever built so i'm told :P

the biggest mistake was putting a renault motor in it really. i never will figure out why they did it! i know volvo don't make a engine under a 2000cc but geez there must have been something better than a renault lump to put in?!

the 440 is the most unreliable car volvo have ever built so i'm told :P

the biggest mistake was putting a renault motor in it really. i never will figure out why they did it! i know volvo don't make a engine under a 2000cc but geez there must have been something better than a renault lump to put in?!

Yeah tell me about it.

i was in the garge more times than on the road :)

I was even ask to come to the staff party at the garge

cause i spent that much time there lol.

well i was surpised,i thought reno did Good engines. went fast but shocking reliablty

• 3 weeks later...