insuring a car without a licence....

dutchkev

ok, after i smashed the estate up, im being charged with driving without due care and face a day in court, plus fines and points

seeing as ive only had my licence for less that 2 years im only allowed 6 points before i loose my licence, ive also been told there is a good chance they could revoke my licence irrespective of how many points i do or dont get.

now - my question is this:- IF i was to loose my licence, can i still insure the car without it or will i have to transfere the insurance and ownership of the car over to someone else?

ok, after i smashed the estate up, im being charged with driving without due care and face a day in court, plus fines and points

seeing as ive only had my licence for less that 2 years im only allowed 6 points before i loose my licence, ive also been told there is a good chance they could revoke my licence irrespective of how many points i do or dont get.

now - my question is this:- IF i was to loose my licence, can i still insure the car without it or will i have to transfere the insurance and ownership of the car over to someone else?

You could still insure it but the policy would exclude you from driving. A bit complicated but it can be done.