midlands mini meet part 4

what date suits youuu?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite, im gonna organize a big meet for the start of july with an activity so if we all fancy it, pub lunch (buy one get one free?)

DE15 0QA just next to the mini roundabout near swadlincote :thumb: meet in the car park at 1pm :cheers:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=16&...50QA|DE15%200QA

rite, im gonna organize a big meet for the start of july with an activity so if we all fancy it, pub lunch (buy one get one free?)

DE15 0QA just next to the mini roundabout near swadlincote :thumb: meet in the car park at 1pm :cheers:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=16&...50QA|DE15%200QA

i'm happy with that! and closer!

i start to give up mate there only seems a few people interested in putting anything into it. i picked the last place and people moaned so im leaving it to others and they dont seemed to be arsed.

Who moaned?!?

i thought it was a great meet!

x

Imay have teased Ross about lack of parking... but hardly his fault! and a good meet! boy's got organisation skills... but shhh don't tell him!

lol it was less the moaning more the lack of input from people...pluss i was in a mood the other day :roll: poxy people at work getting on my nerves with there squeeky voices :roll:

suppose i better pm everybody seeing no replies lol

cheers lordjc i appreciate it...even tho i didnt really see it :ninja:

nope the one in july was gonna be a midlands meet like the first one not the local meets we have...might as well cancell this tho. hardly anyone puts any input in and its getting a bit silly :(

there are the few that help out and give input but not many its a shame :(