Breaking MK5 RS turbo Van

lozzy

• 1 month later...
Hi pmd u you about a few items but never got a reply ?? have they been sold ?:unsure:

Me too, I can't even remember what I asked! :rolleyes:

bet u didnt send £50 deposit for the engine + bits to convert my mk4 cab to turbo. :vangry:

still no contact, looks like another robbing basket was touring the clubs :censored: :censored: , any one else be warned this -------- will rip u off

• 2 months later...
Hi pmd u you about a few items but never got a reply ?? have they been sold ?:unsure:

bet u didnt send £50 deposit for the engine + bits to convert my mk4 cab to turbo. :vangry:

still no contact, looks like another robbing basket was touring the clubs :censored: :censored: , any one else be warned this -------- will rip u off

wo wo wo here firstly i dont tour the forums trying to rip people off you said you were going to have this engine at the end of august why have you not messaged me ? phoned me ? you have my number and so does your friend i Pmed you paid the deposit 4 months ago so instead of trying to damage my name on this forum also why not google my username a whole load of other forums will come up that i use im not going to chase you around sureley if you wanted my engine that badly you would of mad e more of an effort and contacted me

this is not a site i visit frequently

the engine is still for sale

wo wo wo here firstly i dont tour the forums trying to rip people off you said you were going to have this engine at the end of august why have you not messaged me ? phoned me ? you have my number and so does your friend i Pmed you paid the deposit 4 months ago so instead of trying to damage my name on this forum also why not google my username a whole load of other forums will come up that i use im not going to chase you around sureley if you wanted my engine that badly you would of mad e more of an effort and contacted me

this is not a site i visit frequently

the engine is still for sale

just replied to your email and then noticed your post reply,

yes i have phoned loads of times back in the end of july and sent emails to the email address that i sent the £50 deposit to with no reply,

which you have recieved by your own statement,

" you paid the deposit 4 months ago"

if this happened to you what would you think ?????,

bin out and bought another turbo car complete which has cost me £2000,

so not much use to me now as its the 5/10/09

i have no reply from you also when was these phone calls made ? i have a voicemail no message ahve been left on it i would of phoned you back and you would have an engine and i would have an empty garage simples

if this happend to me ? i wouldnt let it happen to me once i make a deal i stick to it

also thanks for the interest guys the shell is now sold

Edited by lozzy

i stick to my first statment then,

i know what i did,

not in the habit of giving money away for nothing,

needed that engine at the time as my post dates in july will prove,

rest of money was here,

as far as im concerned i kept to my part of the deal,

funny how you got the £50 but not the emails.

BE WARNED PPL ?( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...