Media Sharing

geordie_aaron

Ok, i've just found you can stream movies and what not wirelessly through your home network to the 360...great - saves me getting up and plugged the laptop into the TV each time :cheers:

now, i've set it up as it says on the site BUT when i go into VIDEO>'AZZANATOR' (COMPUTER NAME)> it comes up with 'my pictures' so i assumed that was the only folder that was being shared - so i've enabled the WHOLE c:\ to be shared restarted 360 and laptop but still only getting 'pictures', so i then went on to 'unshare' the WHOLE c:\ and only share 'downloads' folder....... STILL only pictures shows out?! what the hell...

page i used >>>> http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/pcsetup/vista.htm

aah... i think i've got to 'add to library' first?! trying that

I tried this... Didn't work for me... Added everything I wanted to watch on the 360 to the WMP library and only got intermitant access to "My Pictures"...

Used to be so much better when you could just share like you can PC-To-PC... share what folders you want to share and access them on the 360... Simples... Then they go and change it all to force you to use Wank Media Player

Tversity is the thing to use. :thumb:

Need to have a good look at that... too tired to understand it now though :pancake:

Been using it since I got my 360.

Serves your films to various media inc xbox360 & even psp.

Far better than media player tripe & great with my 360 remote (fiver posted from ebay).