anyone meeting up 1st aug f.f

shippers

just looked at previous thread for meeting points on way to ford fair n it says go into members list but cant seem to find anything, anyone leaving saturday afternoon n heading down to campsite at silverston from durham or n.east area ??? txt me or ring me on 07835410432 (simon)

Probably going down on the Saturday .. Me and a few lads from Scotland .. Will be the morning ..

Maybe Friday tho as we have a place to stay for the entire event.

My kids wanting to go down, but was telling him when i left about 2.30am to be there for meet/clean.....when you said youv got somewhere, you mean camping or knowing someone, if the lata - me and him could be interested...

My kids wanting to go down, but was telling him when i left about 2.30am to be there for meet/clean.....when you said youv got somewhere, you mean camping or knowing someone, if the lata - me and him could be interested...

There's a hotel down near one of the meet points, it's where Dan stayed last year, not sure if he is this year..

http://webbooking.louvre-hotels.fr/default...=CA&l=en-GB £30 (link might not work but it's for Coventry Camponile) for 2 adults.