Midlands Meet 4 - 20th Sept 2pm

jeeees this is a hot spot aint it?

now i dont know the ins and outs of whats going on only what iv been told as i have been busy elsewhere.

what i know so far is the meet mykez set up didnt go very well...

dj then contacted mykez to try and help make the meet more appealing and to offer to help/organize/set up a meet which may be more appealing to evo'ers. he said a date and also that he had a ploan...then a few mins later this thread was posted up because dane said he would like to announce it as he had looked into and made plans and wanted to organize it as he knows the manager of the pub and his mrs works at the bowling etc so discounts can be had etc

it IS a bit petty IF the reason this was posted was to insure dane could not use his ideas on a particular date....i said IF.

either way why dont we put the ideas into a pot and actually PLAN something other than a carpark meet so we are insured the numbers of the meet me and dj organised on the 25th of jan earlia this year?

just a quick question Mike, how come last night at 23.25pm you txt me to get the details of my idea for the next meet then when i txt you back at 23.28pm basically saying i will sort it out you then proceed 5 mins later to set up another meet on here(which basically you copied and pasted) all seems a bit childish to me mate.

i gave you my opinions on why no one (sorry 4 ppl) turned up on Sunday and that i had an idea for the next one to which you immediatly wanted to "hijack" but when i said i will sort you set up another identical "meet"

you seem to have given yourself the title of "midlands meet organizer" after our (Ross and mine) successful Tamworth meet and tbh we were quite happy to let you carry on but i am going to say something when you act as petty as this.

anyway,with all that aside maybe you would like to leave october free as we have a few ideas......thank you.

i text you asking for the details so i can post them up

the reply i got was

'my place my meet' so left you to it. surely thats childish saying that in the first place?

and i didnt just take the midlands meet at all, in fact, ross, i asked you if i could do the midlands meet, you said it was ok.

so whats the problem?

nothing stopping you for doing crazy golf this month is there? no.

i dont know why people are being like this to be honest.

i want a derby meet, every month. i live in derby, so thats where it be.

if it so much of a problem this can be a derby meet, you 2 can continue to do the tamworth meets.

prblem solved, pcik up your toys :)

if i was to say somate tbh if the event was moved to a better place ie not kfc and ten pin bowls etc as tbh the place is a little rough if i was to say the least and any one in the right mind would not want to leave there car there in the first place not dissin just givin my opinion not that it matters to me as i will be at the other meet any way as i all ready promised to go :thumb:

oh and btw in the first post you have put it as midlands meet part 3 when it should be 4 just to stop ppl gettin confussed! :thumb:

nothing exactly will happen to a car stood next to it talking, or sat in a beer garden with it in view

Edited by mykez69

jeeees this is a hot spot aint it?

now i dont know the ins and outs of whats going on only what iv been told as i have been busy elsewhere.

what i know so far is the meet mykez set up didnt go very well...

dj then contacted mykez to try and help make the meet more appealing and to offer to help/organize/set up a meet which may be more appealing to evo'ers. he said a date and also that he had a ploan...then a few mins later this thread was posted up because dane said he would like to announce it as he had looked into and made plans and wanted to organize it as he knows the manager of the pub and his mrs works at the bowling etc so discounts can be had etc

it IS a bit petty IF the reason this was posted was to insure dane could not use his ideas on a particular date....i said IF.

either way why dont we put the ideas into a pot and actually PLAN something other than a carpark meet so we are insured the numbers of the meet me and dj organised on the 25th of jan earlia this year?

Right.

dj never told me any details about the golf thing, he never said he was doing on a certain day, time or month,

ross i asked you if i could do midlands meet, you said it was ok, so i didnt just take anything over. and you know that.

dj, you know for a fact you didnt tell me a day, time etc that you wanted to do the golf thing,

you mentioned golf thing to me, i said cool, we can do it for the next one, you seemed happy to do that, i text you for details, so i could get them posted up nice and early, reply was ' my place, my meet'

why couldnt you just of said 'i will sort the next meet leave it to me' instead of being arrogant about it.

so no, nothing i have done has been to try and stop this golf thing at all, i wanted a monthly meet so just go on and tried to make one.

i aint bothered if only a few people came, and im not intersted in numbers, had a great time on sunday, and met some new faces.

i know whats happened, usual suspects get together, start bitching, then make thier own assumptions and dont even confront me.

dane, instead of posting up on forum being arsey, why not ring me? or text? or msn? if there was a problem, say it to me first.

i habve not even done anything wrong.

i tried to midlands meet, no one was interested in coming ( i have a rough idea why)

what is going on here, me confused :unsure:

thats not hard is it loll!!!!!! :roll:

basicaly from what i gather two meets on the same day :thumb:

no there is not 2 meets on the same day, how could that be possible when i dont know anything about the golf thing?

this can be locked, anyone got any problems pm me or ring me.

lost interest in doing it now

well seeing as the thread was immediatly closed before i could reply to a certain post i will post it here as the full facts werent shown..........

and please can this be closed as soon as its posted aswell :P

anyway where were we..................

just a quick question Mike, how come last night at 23.25pm you txt me to get the details of my idea for the next meet then when i txt you back at 23.28pm basically saying i will sort it out you then proceed 5 mins later to set up another meet on here(which basically you copied and pasted) all seems a bit childish to me mate.

i gave you my opinions on why no one (sorry 4 ppl) turned up on Sunday and that i had an idea for the next one to which you immediatly wanted to "hijack" but when i said i will sort you set up another identical "meet"

you seem to have given yourself the title of "midlands meet organizer" after our (Ross and mine) successful Tamworth meet and tbh we were quite happy to let you carry on but i am going to say something when you act as petty as this.

anyway,with all that aside maybe you would like to leave october free as we have a few ideas......thank you.

i text you asking for the details so i can post them up

the reply i got was

'my place my meet' so left you to it. surely thats childish saying that in the first place?

and i didnt just take the midlands meet at all, in fact, ross, i asked you if i could do the midlands meet, you said it was ok.

so whats the problem?

nothing stopping you for doing crazy golf this month is there? no.

i dont know why people are being like this to be honest.

i want a derby meet, every month. i live in derby, so thats where it be.

if it so much of a problem this can be a derby meet, you 2 can continue to do the tamworth meets.

prblem solved, pcik up your toys :)

if i was to say somate tbh if the event was moved to a better place ie not kfc and ten pin bowls etc as tbh the place is a little rough if i was to say the least and any one in the right mind would not want to leave there car there in the first place not dissin just givin my opinion not that it matters to me as i will be at the other meet any way as i all ready promised to go :thumb:

oh and btw in the first post you have put it as midlands meet part 3 when it should be 4 just to stop ppl gettin confussed! :thumb:

nothing exactly will happen to a car stood next to it talking, or sat in a beer garden with it in view

erm if you check your phone numpty you will see that there was a LOL after that message so why not post that bit up on here then??? oh yes thats why...because you want to make me look mardy :rolleyes:

and you still havnt answered the original question !!!

why did you put a thread up 5 mins after i txt??? when you knew i had plans for the next one??

GROW UP

OKTHNXBAI

oh btw if its just a derby meet cos you cant be arsed to go any further yourself then call a it the............

"i cant be arsed to travel further than 2 miles so can everyone drive miles to come and see me" meet :D