Evo North West Christmas Meal

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You knocked my drink over me, Caz's drink over me & her! :roll:

Advice to all, If your near ross, wear an anorak! lmao.

+1!!!!!! you guys have all been warned!!!!! lol Ross has a tendency just to want to cover you in alcohol...be it his drink, your own, or someone elses :roll: :roll:

im so gutted i can't come :( gonna be such a great night :unsure:

x

Edited by **caz**

You knocked my drink over me, Caz's drink over me & her! :roll:

Advice to all, If your near ross, wear an anorak! lmao.

+1!!!!!! you guys have all been warned!!!!! lol Ross has a tendency just to want to cover you in alcohol...be it his drink, your own, or someone elses :roll: :roll:

im so gutted i can't come :( gonna be such a great night :unsure:

x

im sure your exagerating somewhat...i barely remember how i did it actually...and will be refraining from doing it this weekend...cant wait mind, the hangover is gonna be bad tho :P

lmao no exaggeration lol and it didn't happen just the once if i remember coorectly!!!! lol

x

what did i do then as its a bit hazy...other than bang the top of your bottle? im sure it was just a dig in the ribs? :roll:

lmfao bang my bottle, knock into me...i think u might have lost your balance :roll: or could have been "accidentally on purpose" lmfao which then spilt my drink all over lee lmfao

x

i was rather intoxicated to be fair, il bring my stableisers on sat dont worry :roll:

ps- can we have a ban on cameras as i dread to think of what might get posted! lol

haha i dont need to worry i wont be there! lol

and also dont worry ross im not goin to be there with the snap happy camera!!! :roll: lol

x

cant wait for this, i aint been out drinking for 9 weeks, its gonna be a messy night.

other than the odd can at home iv not been out since august bank holiday weekend! eeek thats 13 weeks since going out on the pee!!!! god im gonna have to go slow, i feel like an old man, town must be going bankrupt!