smoked back lights for half tints

jaykaddz

wanting to swap my smoked rear lights for half smoked lights (the top half of your lights smoked only), have a new plan for mine.

pics of yours and..........top half smoked???

half smoked means usually the bottom section is smoked, not the top :unsure:

i'll have to email pics or text them i cant upload for some reason, ive k.o'd my pc haha..

and oh right i didnt know that, but ye im wanting top half smoked.. saves me having to do it, or will swap for complete unsmoked lights.

i'll have to email pics or text them i cant upload for some reason, ive k.o'd my pc haha..

and oh right i didnt know that, but ye im wanting top half smoked.. saves me having to do it, or will swap for complete unsmoked lights.

send some pics over

email: Shawdreamer@sky.com

not interested myself but ere....

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/21569.jpg

if your that set on the upper half tint idea tho, why dont you use some insulation tape to cover the area you wanna keep tinted then use some diluted thinners to remove the tint from the rest of the light.

gotta be better than sorting delivery and that.

if your that set on the upper half tint idea tho, why dont you use some insulation tape to cover the area you wanna keep tinted then use some diluted thinners to remove the tint from the rest of the light.

i tried that but it didnt take it off, i tried using thinners and still looks same lol.. i was tempted to use a rough surfaced cloth thing but then thought that'd scratch the light so just used a regular cloth.. i'll try repeating the thinners process over and over agian though see if it eventually works lol..

i tried that but it didnt take it off, i tried using thinners and still looks same lol.. i was tempted to use a rough surfaced cloth thing but then thought that'd scratch the light so just used a regular cloth.. i'll try repeating the thinners process over and over agian though see if it eventually works lol..

just keep reducing the amount of dilution each attempt till you get a mix that works.