I felt sick....

tom-mot

Thats dirrrty, does anyone happen to know what the 1.0 T Brabus edition goes like?

nope but theres one outside my work every day (bloke who works here) its a convertible as well...and you didnt read wrong...i said a bloke....

what i wanna know, were you double parked or did you get out your car to take that pic in a traffic jam or something? lol

The wheels and tyres comprise the handling pack, which adds ΂£750 to the price of your Smart (this one started life as a Passion, basic price ΂£7965). Add another ΂£1500 for the 'performance pack', basically an engine chip and sports exhaust, which lifts the output of the 599cc 'three' from 61bhp to 70bhp, and around ΂£3000 for the 'body styling kit'. With all the other Brabus trinkets (aluminium gearknob, etc) you could spend over ΂£5500 making your Smart look and go like the one here. That brings the total to over thirteen and a half thousand pounds.

And you'd still only have 70bhp. OK, the 0-60 time drops from around 16sec to a slightly less slothful 14sec, and initially it feels quicker than that, stepping off the line pretty briskly, but once you're underway you have to work it hard to maintain a decent pace on the open road. And while it sounds endearingly throaty, in truth it never feels exactly sporty.

sooooood that!

Edited by KNITERIDER