Crazy Prices

geordie_aaron

I've got results saved from the 22/12/09 but forgot about these at first and got some new quotes this morning - they are coming in ATLEAST £500 more than the previous ones, why the fook is this? it's a new year and the snow's gone!!

obviously i'll be using the previous results but it's still gettong on my tits as its gone above the £1k marker now lol

I've got results saved from the 22/12/09 but forgot about these at first and got some new quotes this morning - they are coming in ATLEAST £500 more than the previous ones, why the fook is this? it's a new year and the snow's gone!!

obviously i'll be using the previous results but it's still gettong on my tits as its gone above the £1k marker now lol

Just be wary regarding comparison sites. The BBC did an article in May 2008 regarding certain questions about their use. A member told me recently that he'd tried 3 different comparison websites with the same insurer coming top on all three, but all at a different price!

Our insurers will not compete against comparison websites because of this.

We always recommend that once you have the top insurer on the comparison website, start a new quote on that insurers actual website rather than use the link from the comparison website. In this way, you will know that the insurers quote is correct in terms of premium, excess, etc.

wont cover me on the 540i until i'm 25 :-( boohoo, and when i wanted to add my father to the policy as he'll use the car also on occasions to pick me up from places - the guy said that most people add parents to lessen the premium but it has the adverse affect with you guys???