colour change

Ginger Dave

Ive bin playing with this idea for awhile now, im thinking of a two tone colour scheme, lime green and white.

top half white, bottom half lime green, slit line just under the door handles at the top of the grove running the lenght of the car, colour coding the handles and bump strips aswell

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm312/Gingerdave08/Silver%205dr/White%203dr/S1050906.jpg

could someone please do two pictures of this, one with a black bonnet and one with a white bonnet please :D

thanks to anyone who gives this a go :thumb:

cheers

Ginger Dave

I don't think lime green would work with white, 2 tone needs to be 2 totally different/contracting colours

not reallt Liam, subtle two tones can work really well. I once helped my brother in law spray his Capri two tone black and very deep dark grey (almost black, looked akin to ash black) and it looked the dogs dangers

I don't think lime green would work with white, 2 tone needs to be 2 totally different/contracting colours

not reallt Liam, subtle two tones can work really well. I once helped my brother in law spray his Capri two tone black and very deep dark grey (almost black, looked akin to ash black) and it looked the dogs dangers

Ok maybe some exceptions but you know what I mean about contrasting colours, 2 light colours like white and lime green aren't going to work and I think that Photoshop proves it, sorry mate :unsure: