Some good news

Lee_2f2f

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a rat car? Rat your 911! :P haha.

You can have it for nothing now! lol

Not according to your Facebook Mike!!!!! ;(

Congratulations...... :cheers:

On a side note, I'm really pleased how Evo has improved over the years......Lee had a lot of grief in the past and this thread really does show how a lot of us have grown up.

Cheers all. :cheers:

Thanks Tom, that means alot, I do remember the grief I got from the site when I first came out, but as silly as it sounds, These people are the ones I talk to most, so Evo is like family to me, and I am glad people have grown up and accepted it.

I do hope that most if not all of you can attend the after party? because... without fail, you are all invited! I want you to be there. :)

Thanks again everyone for your kind words.

So who gave who the ring?

HAHAHA LMFAO PMSL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a serious note though... Big congrats!! This has actually inspired me and my missus to pull our fingers out and set a date..

I want 29-02-2012 so i only have to remember our aniversary once every four years.. but she aint having any of it! lol.

Does this mean you get to go on each others stag doo?

Big congrats!! This has actually inspired me and my missus to pull our fingers out and set a date..

I want 29-02-2012 so i only have to remember our aniversary once every four years.. but she aint having any of it! lol.

Nice one on setting a date, We have a few things to sort first before we set a date, we are moving abroad in a couple of years. :)

With regards to a stag doo, You're right, the way it works in Civil Partnerships is you go out together on the stag doo.... :)

Big congrats!! This has actually inspired me and my missus to pull our fingers out and set a date..

Nice one on setting a date, We have a few things to sort first before we set a date, we are moving abroad in a couple of years. :)

With regards to a stag doo, You're right, the way it works in Civil Partnerships is you go out together on the stag doo.... :)

I would NEVER have my partner on my stag doo with the stuff me and my mis get up to haha.

Im having my stag doo at disneyland paris, and NO alcahol! Something a bit different.

Congratulations...... :cheers:

On a side note, I'm really pleased how Evo has improved over the years......Lee had a lot of grief in the past and this thread really does show how a lot of us have grown up.

Cheers all. :cheers:

Really? I don't remember that.

I probably wouldn't still be here if I knew about that.

Anyway, that's off topic.

Ah, well I joined in 07'.

Not sure if I could cope with too many idiots on the forums. There's still just about enough intelligent people on here to make it bearable.

No matter how much members use to give me stick in the past, I would never leave.

Evo is a part of my everyday life, kind of like Facebook is to other people, I have to check on it all the time, same way most people HAVE to go on facebook all day. lol.

This has actually inspired me and my missus to pull our fingers out and set a date..

Do what a mate of mine did, he had hi wedding on the 14th Feb. Yes valentines day. He got stick for saying it was corny and cheesy, but calm as you like, he just said to us that he only has to get her one present and take her out for one meal. Shut us up lol.