ecu

escrt1.4i

Key wont fit your barrel thou but you can get round that by reprogramming your keys , to your new ecu ,if you no what your doing :thumb:

i get you so really i would be better off just buying a red key from ford or how hard is it to program a red key if i got one and got it cut

Edited by escrt1.4i

you should have a red key with the new ecu ,if you put foil round the top of your old key so it covers the small red chip ,turn the ign to the ii position ,then put the red key near the key barrel the aerial in the column should pick up the signal the led should come on ,then take away the red key turn your key off in the barrel the led should come on for 2 seconds ,it then should be programming itself ,take the foil of your original key and turn the key back in the barrel to the on pos the led should come on then go off ,thats telling you its been programmed , hope this helps :thumb:

you should have a red key with the new ecu ,if you put foil round the top of your old key so it covers the small red chip ,turn the ign to the ii position ,then put the red key near the key barrel the aerial in the column should pick up the signal the led should come on ,then take away the red key turn your key off in the barrel the led should come on for 2 seconds ,it then should be programming itself ,take the foil of your original key and turn the key back in the barrel to the on pos the led should come on then go off ,thats telling you its been programmed , hope this helps :thumb:

but do you no if i was to buy a red key from ford get it cut how i would programme that