Project Smokey Joe

mexico_16v

oh no......was it those dreaded lowering kits that have been known to lie unbeknown to the innocent driver at the side of the road at traffic lights.....then with vicously unpremeditated abandon attack standard suspension springs and replace them with there own kind?

Yeah them ones! Even rolled my rear arches.

b*astards...... is there no depths they will stoop too ;(

whacker's are going to make me do more to it i know they are.... :(

Bloody interior changes next i reckon there make me do.

oh aye! those interior burglars are a nightmare...break in with a key when your not looking and totally gut your standard interior for some piece of shite higher spec stuff..... feckin scum :rolleyes:

have you considered a alarm system?........... I mean the last thing you want is to go to bed one night and come out in the morning to find some utter animal has whipped of your exhaust and put some useless SS catback system in its place!!!!

and dont even get me started on those devious install ninja's........how dare they think they can get away with nicking a standard stereo and replacing it with a full install.

......... HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT THINKING YOUR STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO NOTICE!!!!!....ooooo it gets me so maaaaaaaaaaad

It is alarmed, i think they have a spare fob? I woke up a while back and found 2 15 inch subs in the back all wired in and set up. Wankers.

Sneaky ickle Ninja's :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no......was it those dreaded lowering kits that have been known to lie unbeknown to the innocent driver at the side of the road at traffic lights.....then with vicously unpremeditated abandon attack standard suspension springs and replace them with there own kind?

Yeah them ones! Even rolled my rear arches.

b*astards...... is there no depths they will stoop too ;(

whacker's are going to make me do more to it i know they are.... :(

Bloody interior changes next i reckon there make me do.

oh aye! those interior burglars are a nightmare...break in with a key when your not looking and totally gut your standard interior for some piece of shite higher spec stuff..... feckin scum :rolleyes:

have you considered a alarm system?........... I mean the last thing you want is to go to bed one night and come out in the morning to find some utter animal has whipped of your exhaust and put some useless SS catback system in its place!!!!

and dont even get me started on those devious install ninja's........how dare they think they can get away with nicking a standard stereo and replacing it with a full install.

......... HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT THINKING YOUR STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO NOTICE!!!!!....ooooo it gets me so maaaaaaaaaaad

It is alarmed, i think they have a spare fob? I woke up a while back and found 2 15 inch subs in the back all wired in and set up. Wankers.

Sneaky ickle Ninja's :rolleyes:

Sneaky ninja's have been again and replaced the van with a car, which'll better suit my needs.