Recommend me a USB stick please

LiamGTR

I have another work pen that contains all personal files, its 4 gig, hardware encrypted via password & fingerprint recognition.

Doesn't protect against dropping it down a drain though or someone half-inching it.

Thats of no concern to me tbh Mike, my only concern that it cant be accessed if it gets into the wrong hands (not only my personal data is kept on it you see). Its all backed up to a very secure encrypted server. :thumb:

I have another work pen that contains all personal files, its 4 gig, hardware encrypted via password & fingerprint recognition.

Doesn't protect against dropping it down a drain though or someone half-inching it.

Thats of no concern to me tbh Mike, my only concern that it cant be accessed if it gets into the wrong hands (not only my personal data is kept on it you see). Its all backed up to a very secure encrypted server. :thumb:

That's what I mean though, some people would rely on them for storing a backup of everything they own, without encrypting it. Once they lose that they're in big trouble.

That's what I mean though, some people would rely on them for storing a backup of everything they own, without encrypting it. Once they lose that they're in big trouble.

Indeed your quite right, im not really your average portable storage user so I admit so my methods of security are going to be far from the norm.

I do understand your point fully.

Well that's just their big daft fault if they lost it/got it stolen/dropped/didn't back it up :P

Give me a 128GB pen drive anyday if you i'd gladly take one off anybody's hands for nout! :thumb:

I use a 16GB Sandisk Cruzer, plenty big enough and the U3 side of it is really useful (Skype,Firefox etc all running from the drive)

Saw them here in Spain in a retail shop for 29 euros the other day so probably a lot cheaper online.

The bigger ones are not so good for all the reasons that have been discussed.