Modified mk5 xr3i 130ps breaking

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on that throttle cable mate?

yours if you want it mate£10 posted...?

Might take a week or so to remove it though as im busy with work so dont get down the garage to much, but il giv u a buzz as soon as its ready to go :thumb:

hi mate how much for front bumper posted cheers.

sorry dude, collection only im affraid, dont trust couriers with things like that.

£40 collected if you want it

yours if you want it mate£10 posted...?

Might take a week or so to remove it though as im busy with work so dont get down the garage to much, but il giv u a buzz as soon as its ready to go :thumb:

hi mate how much for front bumper posted cheers.

sorry dude, collection only im affraid, dont trust couriers with things like that.

£40 collected if you want it

gutted lol i live in blackpool so a bit hard for me to get up to you :(

Dude your inbox is full, ill take the RS fronts please. Going to bed now.

Yes please mate,

Calipers in good condition? I've just picked up a beam from someone on here so have been looking for the matching RS front setup.

Whats the overall condition, ill take ya word for it, all good and I would like to purchase please.

hiya mate, yeh calipers, discs and pads are all fine, plenty of life in them.

Postage will be expensive though as i use the post office, so would advise collection or arranging your own courier...

Ill take them!, whats your paypal!

How much is postage, ive already gotto go pick up a rs rear beam so if the postage is less then the petrol to come collect you might as well just post them.

They do fit a mk6 right? I know its a stupid question but sometimes u gotto ask them to be sure.

Sory chaps Inbox is sorted now.

Dude your inbox is full, ill take the RS fronts please. Going to bed now.

Yes please mate,

Calipers in good condition? I've just picked up a beam from someone on here so have been looking for the matching RS front setup.

Whats the overall condition, ill take ya word for it, all good and I would like to purchase please.

hiya mate, yeh calipers, discs and pads are all fine, plenty of life in them.

Postage will be expensive though as i use the post office, so would advise collection or arranging your own courier...

Ill take them!, whats your paypal!

How much is postage, ive already gotto go pick up a rs rear beam so if the postage is less then the petrol to come collect you might as well just post them.

They do fit a mk6 right? I know its a stupid question but sometimes u gotto ask them to be sure.

i can get a quote, but id imagine itl easily be£40-50 + with royal mail due to the weight...

But yeh theyl fit a mk6 no probs :thumb:

Hey Tez, your inbox is full and can you let me have your email address please :thumb:

mrs email is. Born_bitch000@msn.com

hi mate how much for the rear bench posted to Bolton?

sorry dude, that would be collection or arrange your own courier, royal mail wouldnt take it i dont think...

hi mate how much for the rear bench posted to Bolton?

Sideskirts posted to So16?

side skirts are goin on my van im affraid, sorry bud.