blur - anyone got it?

Mk6 Si Ross

• 1 month later...
Ill send the missus out for it in abit, Ive got crap loads of paperwork to get through......which will get promptly ignored when she gets back :D

Excellent, Give us a shout when your on.

about an hour.....

actually no. Owen wanted to go with her in his new sports chair so chances are she'll be longer as he'll be wanting to see how fast he can go whenever he spots a straight, like father like son :pancake:

Ill send the missus out for it in abit, Ive got crap loads of paperwork to get through......which will get promptly ignored when she gets back :D

about an hour.....

actually no. Owen wanted to go with her in his new sports chair so chances are she'll be longer as he'll be wanting to see how fast he can go whenever he spots a straight, like father like son :pancake:

Excellent! Go Owen! :cheers: :D

about an hour.....

Excellent! Go Owen! :cheers: :D

just got a text, he's damaged a shop entrance somehow....missus hasnt said how :huh:

right,

got it,

played it,

not overly impressed?

tbf I dont mind it, its good for a laff and the gameplay is reasonably entertaining but the online play has got some seriously annoying issues, for instance one person has a bad connection and near enough all opponents start dissappearing and reappearing all over the shop, the second most annoying feature is the entire lack of catagorization between player levels, a newcommer can allmost immediatly be thrown in with players that have practically lived on the game since it came out.... which basically means a newcomer has to race on a track their unfamiliar with cars that are bottom spec against apponents who have advanced experience of all tracks and much greater spec'ed online unlocked cars.

I played 3 races against such mentioned players and could only acheive 10th place out of 20 racers which tbh isnt to bad seen as I was by far the lowest ranking player on rank 2 but I found it a tad of a rip to find myself up against rank 46's with much better cars, skill became pointless....lower ranked cars just cant match speeds with higher ranks.

I dont mind being outplayed by a better opponent, I do mind being out performed by the players car without any chance to fairly match it.

all in all I give it a 7/10