another question about subs!

John

here we go again, i got a week off in a couple of weeks so if i can pull some funds together then i might have a go at sorting a decent install out in my car. need to know a couple of things first though.........

whats the average minimum mounting depth for a 12" sub? (sorry that question may be a bit vague)

how do u work out the volume of your enclosures? i believe it's 1.5cft for a 12" sub right? i've got some daft ideas about what i'd like to do with my install, just need to work out how to get it all into effect and sound and look good :thumb:

any help will be gratefully recieved :cheers: :thumb:

pretty pleased with how its come out apart from it not soundin to right yet ?(

surely all needs time to settle if it's only just been fitted? u using all new equipment or some of your old stuff too?

i'm thinking maybe my install is gonna be on hold again! dunno if it's just wiring problems i got or maybe the amp in the head unit blown but something is just sounding very wrong on mine now ;( ;( ;(

No, thats just your taste in music mate :thumb:

ur a funny boy ian!

nah i seriously think it's got problems, the slightest bit of bass comes in and everything just distorts, at one point i thought i'd blown the speakers but surely i can't have blown all of them and the sub in one go!!!