Performance production cars v Formula1

eetaylog

Great comparison! :thumb:

After seeing both I think seeing F1 at the track side must be much more interesting than it is on TV... On telly it's the same sodding thing lap after lap but next to the track you'd get a better sense of the speed, making an adrenaline packed watch.

Although if I was to watch one of those on TV... I'd watch the production cars. More variation of talent and machine so each lap will bring something new and exciting!

Nice find. I knew they were quick but fcuk me!

I see the F1 cars driving round the streets of London a few years back. They closed a few roads and made a little circuit. Wasn't a race, just a little showing off. Bit of tearing around and IIRC one of the drivers doing some doughnuts. Should have heard the noise bouncing around between the buildings was wicked

Nice find. I knew they were quick but fcuk me!

I see the F1 cars driving round the streets of London a few years back. They closed a few roads and made a little circuit. Wasn't a race, just a little showing off. Bit of tearing around and IIRC one of the drivers doing some doughnuts. Should have heard the noise bouncing around between the buildings was wicked

ditto mate, i was there too, the noise was ureal!