whats best

sime73

3 12" subs or 2 15" ???  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ive heard a few with 15s n 12s, aslong as there on different amps they sound nice imo

not thought of that ?(

its an option cos ive got a couple of amps to run em :)

i listen to a wide range of music so i think that might be the best option, just need the space now...

Defo get 3 12"'s good all rounders, If you have the 15 and 2 12's you will need to bandpass tune the subs cos the 15 will be moving slower than the 12's and you will have cancelation (spelling?) and it's not worth the hastle trying to set them up properly.

What make subs do you have in mind m8?. :)

Defo get 3 12"'s good all rounders, If you have the 15 and 2 12's you will need to bandpass tune the subs cos the 15 will be moving slower than the 12's and you will have cancelation (spelling?) and it's not worth the hastle trying to set them up properly.

What make subs do you have in mind m8?. :)

aarrghh dont know wat to do now ?(

how do u bandpass the sub, does that mean porting the box a certain way ?(

im quite partial to alpine but the subs are a bit too costly for me at the min

i think ill go with vibe, good power for little money, ive already got a vp2 amp, sa69 and a box which im happy with so i think the subs will be ok, zero cool says the 15's are good

dave- can i listen to them at trax m8 ?? maybe have em off ya :thumb:

All the tuning features on all amps are pretty much the same you will have the Gain, Lowpass filter and high pass filter. you will need to set the low pass filter on the amp for the 15 differently to the 12's. I can't really say what to set it to because it needs to be set by ear to how you like it sounding.

Hey man i'm not too sure about the ICE but i wouldnt lose the backseats unless ur building a track car or have no friends! :P

well we dont really use the back seat much, last time was caroline at interford... :rolleyes:...its not what u think :))

i thought about losing the seat cos itll save me on getting it re-covered and give me more room for ice

and because i have no friends... ;(