Mansfield - Notts Social Meet

M4TT

Was a good night!! was nice to meet everyone :thumb: Pity the food was shite!! Hollow chips!! and now you all know how gobby i am!!

Amy's gonna kill ya matt when she sees you, she dont like that picture at all!! and why do i look gay Sime?? thought you liked that kinda thing?? :roll:

I agree with Jord, all the cars that came were quality! And the amount of people who were looking as they drove into the pub proves that!! Also shows what a quality bunch of people we got here on EVO! Tis by far the best club ive ever been part of!! Thanks to everyone for coming!! :thumb: :cheers:

K3V

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good night!! was nice to meet everyone :thumb: Pity the food was shite!! Hollow chips!! and now you all know how gobby i am!!

Amy's gonna kill ya matt when she sees you, she dont like that picture at all!! and why do i look gay Sime?? thought you liked that kinda thing?? :roll:

I agree with Jord, all the cars that came were quality! And the amount of people who were looking as they drove into the pub proves that!! Also shows what a quality bunch of people we got here on EVO! Tis by far the best club ive ever been part of!! Thanks to everyone for coming!! :thumb: :cheers:

K3V

soz kev she got in way really not my fault hehehehehhehe and i agree with jordan more pics please Kevin ehehhehe

and i totally agree with kev last word EVO IS THE BEST CLUB EVER

finally i get to read this! been away over the weekend so haven't had a chance yet.

was good to see all you guys up there and meet a few new faces, a few more fine looking cars turning out never a bad thing :thumb:

muzzy do u seriously think i blew u away on the way out of mansfield?! personally i thought it was a bloody close thing, i was right pissed off with my get away at those lights it's just bogged right down :(

thanks for the comments on the car and wheels ppl :thumb:

i'm looking forward to next sunday now! at least i'll find that place a bit quicker :thumb:

oh and Lee........sorry mate but i ain't having a screen top on my motor ;( :P

oh and Lee........sorry mate but i ain't having a screen top on my motor ;(  :P

ahh, your true colour evolve.....

you said you were a loyal, serious EVO member??? ?( ?(

:D :D

lee i am a serious and loyal evo member, just perosnaly i'm not a massive fan of screen tops and don't really want on on my screen ;( i've got the side window stickers in there so ppl can very easily see them. hopefully ian is gonna bring me a polo shirt to trax so at least then i'll have one of them 8)

lee i am a serious and loyal evo member, just perosnaly i'm not a massive fan of screen tops and don't really want on on my screen ;( i've got the side window stickers in there so ppl can very easily see them. hopefully ian is gonna bring me a polo shirt to trax so at least then i'll have one of them 8)

lame reply, you're sacked :vangry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :thumb: