The van

danj8608

good work glad its mk6 again mate will you be able to put pics on of ic fitted with and without the bumper fitted and ics of the pipework? really interested in fmicing my estate and tbh its only how to do the pipework and the fact i have aircon thats stopping me :cheers:

I have loads to do so the bumper isnt fixed anyway, I will be taking as many pics as I can the pipe work that comes with the ic's are too big a diameter so I'll need smaller pipes.

As regards to the aircon in your car it will be a little difficult as its tight in the engine bay, your rad and air con rad dont take too much space on the front panel side of things. So there is quite a bit of room in front of that and the bumper, one thing I would say is buy the intercooler on it s own then sort your own pipe work out,

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good work glad its mk6 again mate will you be able to put pics on of ic fitted with and without the bumper fitted and ics of the pipework? really interested in fmicing my estate and tbh its only how to do the pipework and the fact i have aircon thats stopping me :cheers:

I have loads to do so the bumper isnt fixed anyway, I will be taking as many pics as I can the pipe work that comes with the ic's are too big a diameter so I'll need smaller pipes.

As regards to the aircon in your car it will be a little difficult as its tight in the engine bay, your rad and air con rad dont take too much space on the front panel side of things. So there is quite a bit of room in front of that and the bumper, one thing I would say is buy the intercooler on it s own then sort your own pipe work out,

Thanks i was thinking that myself tbh making it out of plastic drain pipe and then having it made so i know its bang on lol :cheers: