Help with springs

buttonboi

I would go with Bilstein Dampers and H&R Springs, not a fan of Gmax tbh, but you get what you pay for.

I would never go as low as 60mm, it makes everything wear out quciker, 40mm is a compromise

This man is spot on, I was down 65mm ish on my old scort, i ruined all 4 lower arm poly bushes yearly, 70 quid each, did look nice though, all in all I prefer my 40mm drop now though.

For reference heres my old car slammed....

http://www.dontcallmeshirley.eclipse.co.uk/phils/phils_pics/myoldcar/recent2010/side.aspx.jpg

Again thanks guys! I thought 40mm would be my best bet and that's what I was going to go for, but now I've bought ap coilovers from Paul on here, hoping they will be here early next week, hopefully the first full weekend of the new year will see a lot of work fit the car!

Yeh but just because you have coilovers doesnt mean you have to scrape the ground :)

Just try what looks good then have your tracking done, try and avoid your lower arms becoming negative, can't think of the right term there but try and avoid the ball joints being higher than the elbow bush, mine were lower and it was alot of stress on the bushings.