i had my first crash

marcus

i crashed/bumped into my porch on my house and did this. i feel like a rite dick head, not much damage but its my first 'crash'

456806_5586141490759869480_vl.jpg

Marcus

well lease it wasn't anything else m8y, your own fault and no one else involved, hope you get it sorted soon buddy :thumb: :thumb:

doesn't even come close to qualifying for beng your first crash!!!!! once u've gone into something and writen off at least 3 panels then u can say u have had a crash! as for that small mark on your bumper!!!! i have bigger stone chips in my paint work than that!!!!!

My worst was trying to park in a multistory car park in bristol, the only space i could find was between a pillar and a wall X( i thought i could make it, i didnt, came in too sharp and dented passenger side door in :(.

On reflection, even if i had got in there, i would have had to get out through the boot. I then drove round the corner and found the other part of the car park completly empty, grrrrrrr.

My worst was trying to park in a multistory car park in bristol, the only space i could find was between a pillar and a wall X( i thought i could make it, i didnt, came in too sharp and dented passenger side door in :(.

On reflection, even if i had got in there, i would have had to get out through the boot. I then drove round the corner and found the other part of the car park completly empty, grrrrrrr.

:roll: :thumb: