Clear Side Repeaters

Neil-Serenade

Afternoon. Just wondering if anyone could suggest where i could get a decent pair of side repeaters from only i have had a couple of sets now which have bee very poor quality and as soon as igo to slide them in, the clip breaks on the back. I bought a pair for £1 a long time ago, then a pair for about £3 and recently purchased a pair from a shop on Ebay called Ultimate Styling which were about £7 and they too were poor quality, i repeater was cracked when i received them. When i go to clip them in i push and slide them to the right and have never had any troulbe with the original orange ones. Cheers again.

Afternoon. Just wondering if anyone could suggest where i could get a decent pair of side repeaters from only i have had a couple of sets now which have bee very poor quality and as soon as igo to slide them in, the clip breaks on the back. I bought a pair for £1 a long time ago, then a pair for about £3 and recently purchased a pair from a shop on Ebay called Ultimate Styling which were about £7 and they too were poor quality, i repeater was cracked when i received them. When i go to clip them in i push and slide them to the right and have never had any troulbe with the original orange ones. Cheers again.

Probably gonna be the story with most aftermarket repeaters to be honest. Even the £200+ Angle Eye headlight units from Autoart (who make side repeaters too) are a bit wank.

Thanks for the offer but im not keen on the crystal ones, would just like the plain clear ones which would compliment the standard headlights. Its a pity you cant get some sort of clear tinting spray like you can with the smoked because then i could just use the originals. I suppose its possible i could glue the clear ones in but ive always though what if the bulb goes and at end of the day, they shouldnt need to be. Cheers

I thought about changing justing the lens and managed to get the clear one off quite easy but the orange original one didnt budge. Regarding glueing and using adhesive if i did ever need to change the bulb, how would i access the holder on the back or would i just need to prise off the old and then re-glue it? Cheers again.

I thought about changing justing the lens and managed to get the clear one off quite easy but the orange original one didnt budge. Regarding glueing and using adhesive if i did ever need to change the bulb, how would i access the holder on the back or would i just need to prise off the old and then re-glue it? Cheers again.

That silicone stuff you can get from Halfords (i got some black stuff to seal some rubber boots) can be used mate if its really that bad. It sticks but will be easy to prize off after, slong as you dont put to much on.

Looks like i will try and glue them in then. I cant really do much else and when you think about it, how often would you need to change the bulb. The original ones which were on the car from new are still on there but i will probrably get some chrome ones so i haven't got that fried egg look. Has anyone fitted led bulbs to their repeaters? Cheers again.

Looks like i will try and glue them in then. I cant really do much else and when you think about it, how often would you need to change the bulb. The original ones which were on the car from new are still on there but i will probrably get some chrome ones so i haven't got that fried egg look. Has anyone fitted led bulbs to their repeaters? Cheers again.

Been meaning to get some LED super brights for a while, in my morettes and in my side repeaters. The resistance is usually different to the stock bulbs so you need to get resistors to create the original load otherwise you get super speed blinking!

Also the LED's ive seen are clear in colour until the actually light up so you dont need to worry about eggs.