Newbie - ish

Billkent22

Hello,

I know you usually join a forum by introducing yourself but i seem to have forgot!

Im Bill from Maidstone, Kent

Ive currently got a green mk6 estate which i actually brought as an emergency car as my fiesta got written off on boxing day!

Shes poverty spec, not even got central locking!

So far, replaced the CAT and added white dials with a rev counter because it was doing my brain in looking at that gay picture of a car instead of a needle!

Heres the beast: (going to get some more piccies on the weekend!)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/billkent22/IMG-20111227-00074.jpg

I have actually been a member on here before a few years back, i was going to use that account but cant remember my username let alone my password, here is my previous motor, some of you may recognize her.....

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/billkent22/ABCD0005-1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g308/billkent22/CIMG0018.jpg

Anyways i have been into my fords ever since i was 16 and in my 6 years of driving i have owned over 21, including rs turbos, fiesta ST's, Focus ST's and sierra drift cars but as i accidentally discovered cant really beat the good old escy! I do have a confession to make in the fact that i strayed away for about 6 months and got a volvo 340 which i dropped a williams clio lump in, proper drifter!

So i have decided to keep the estate (as i had planned to get my insurance money and change her) and turn her into a bit of a sleeper, nothing too drastic like turbos and that but the usual 2.0 mondey lump but going to stick her on gsxr bike throttle bodies. Want to keep the exterior appearance pretty much as is with a bit of tidying up here and there, i know it won't be to everyone's taste, but its my car! :pancake:

Not knocking anyone here but why does everyone keep welcoming him back?

He never said he hasn't been around, he just said he never made an introduction thread?

Anywell Bill, good to see your still around, nice looking estate pal.

I have actually been a member on here before a few years back

Not knocking anyone here but why does everyone keep welcoming him back?

He never said he hasn't been around, he just said he never made an introduction thread?

Anywell Bill, good to see your still around, nice looking estate pal.

I have actually been a member on here before a few years back

Pmsl I scanned that opening post over & over and still missed that. :pancake:

Caught me out being sandwiched between pics (my excuse and sticking by it). :innocent:

Edited by PeeWee