Temperature Gauge

Neil-Serenade

Morning all. For a while now the temperature gauge on my dash goes up a little bit when engine is switched on and once in a blue moon the needle will go into the normal but nearly all the time it just sits underneath the white square. Ive checked coolant and its between the minimum and maximum line so does it just need topping up to maximum or would i need a new sender? Have been told there are two senders and the actual thermostat, any easy way of checking to see if any needs replacing? Cheers again.

Morning all. For a while now the temperature gauge on my dash goes up a little bit when engine is switched on and once in a blue moon the needle will go into the normal but nearly all the time it just sits underneath the white square. Ive checked coolant and its between the minimum and maximum line so does it just need topping up to maximum or would i need a new sender? Have been told there are two senders and the actual thermostat, any easy way of checking to see if any needs replacing? Cheers again.

you live in britian........ be grateful there's ever enough warmth atall for the feckin needle to do anything but sit at the bottom like a limp c*ck. :pancake: