LEXUS LIGHTS AND WHITE DAILS

thevaleter

First off your question is difficult to read and please don't type with the caps lock on as it's considered rude.

You havn't told us any details of your car so hard to advise you if the dials will work without extra modifying.

Usually you will be fine but cannot tell you acurate with such a vague description.

I HAVE SOME LEXUS LIGHT ONE LEAKS IT SEEMS THE GLASS IS POSE ON TOP AND LETTING WATER IN ANY ADVICE ON THIS WHAT TO DO AND I HAVE SOME WHITE DAILS OF A GTI ALL THE INSTRUMENT PANEL WITH REV COUNTER WILL I NEED EXTRA WIRING FOR THIS TO WORK EG REV COUNTER AND THAT ???

sorry was up late i have a 1.6 finesse i bought a job lot it has a full instrumental panel with white dails mine has no rev counter but this one i bought does would i be able to fit it straight in or would i have to do additional wires or something to make the rev counter work

I HAVE SOME LEXUS LIGHT ONE LEAKS IT SEEMS THE GLASS IS POSE ON TOP AND LETTING WATER IN ANY ADVICE ON THIS WHAT TO DO AND I HAVE SOME WHITE DAILS OF A GTI ALL THE INSTRUMENT PANEL WITH REV COUNTER WILL I NEED EXTRA WIRING FOR THIS TO WORK EG REV COUNTER AND THAT ???

sorry was up late i have a 1.6 finesse i bought a job lot it has a full instrumental panel with white dails mine has no rev counter but this one i bought does would i be able to fit it straight in or would i have to do additional wires or something to make the rev counter work

Do your dials that have no rev counter have a digital milometer? If it does then you can get digi dials with the rev counter and just plug them in, if not im not that sure. I knew someone at work years ago, we both had a finesse mk6 X reg identical in everyway but for his dials didnt have a rev counter, just s picture of the car....that didnt light up or anything.

Pretty generic advise regarding the leak, (apart dumping the lexus units :) ) , plug the leak with some sealant when you find it, or remove the whole 'glass' front and reseal it, I dunno really.