New ST 300mm disks for the MK3 Mondeo calliper setup

Naylor2006

It's very rare to actually get warped discs.

Exactly, not sure what would have caused it, hardly been doing any hard driving for any extreme heat to occur, did smack a dent in the m5 real hard couple weeks back.

Well thanks all for the help, know what I need if I need a replacement, for 7 night shifts to work next week then monday and tuesday time to figure this one out.

Exactly, not sure what would have caused it

What have you done to diagnose warped discs other than feel a vibration under braking?

Im sure it could be many things, as I didnt know or confirm what it was which is why I didnt post about it originally, just wanted to know what discs to get if I did need new ones and after discussion with part desk I got confused as they didnt have the size I wanted.

It'll be diagnosed whatever it is by a professional monday week all I know which is what I reported to him and for the record he said it could be many things too......

Vibration under braking, well rumble, you can hear that 'shh shh shh shh' noise as the disc rotates at low speed as it comes into contact with the pad and thats as a idiot mechanic is all I know so ive booked it in.

I don't know why you needed to, but if you took the discs off the car I reckon you didn't sand down the hub to remove the cr4p, so the disc is sitting pissed and as it rotates its knocking your pads back, giving you the illusion of warped discs. Edited by Ahmotorsport

I don't know why you needed to, but if you took the discs off the car I reckon you didn't sand down the hub to remove the cr4p, so the disc is sitting pissed and as it rotates its knocking your pads back, giving you the illusion of warped discs.

Yeh, im hoping its something like that :thumb: