yesterday at Lee R's 6/9/03

Lee R

Wax has officially taken Jordans crown as the person who gets most lost, we had to go out and find him in the end.... :roll:

random pics...

Wax and Charlotte

e16f0bee.jpg

Jordan, erm, pissing on the car ?(

8d82ae81.jpg

Charlotte

0d42d755.jpg

Jordan suddely decided to get changed in the middle of my lounge :O :O :D :D , Clare wants to know if the erm......buldge, is real, or socks stuff down yer pants :roll:

d7fd8503.jpg

then at night, had a great time with Clare, Ross, Pelles and GF (forgot he name again :vangry: ), Jordan, Waxmonkey, K3V, Amy and K3V's mum and Dad..

we had a meal, dodgy service, the waitress 'nearly' knew what she was doing :roll:

I think by then end, our entire convasations could be heard througout the pub :roll:

when me, Ross, Wax and Jordan got home, we had a bit more drink and watched an episode of Rainbow and Button Moon :roll: that Wax had bought on DVD :roll:

went to bed with only a few hours to sleep, all looked like zombies in the morning...

oh, and I felt pissed on 3 pints and 1 bottle of Stella....wtf? ?( :D

oh, and Wax, why exactly did my kitchen clock end up in the lounge??? ?( ?( ?( :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a laugh, top day and top night too :thumb:

I'll let someone else make the joke about the cherry!!!! ;)

b89375ae.jpg

Jordan, Kev and Amy

a637a7fc.jpg

Wax !!!!!! :thumb:

359a0ce8.jpg

Will (Pelles).....

c51e03b3.jpg

...and lovely Rebecca :cheers:

dac40013.jpg

Kev showing his age!!!!!

cc8eed9e.jpg

Wax

42d65ae3.jpg

Average age in Vietnam was was n-n-n-n-n-n-nineteen :thumb:

a68cc6e5.jpg

8o Lee you bastad! I believe Ross has the "other" shot X(

Was a right laugh round Lee's, think Ill move in! Cheers again Lee and Clare, you two must be bloody mad having both me and Wax stayin under your roof!

Goin to the restaraunt was funny too, had a good chance to get to know Will, Rebecca and Amy :thumb: We definatly need to arrange a proper Evo pee up one weekend :drunk:

When we was in the restaraunt, I ordered my food last but got served first! Think the waitress was tryna crack on to me ;)

Is anyone gonna disclose who had my cherry? ?( ;) :D

Jordan