yesterday at Lee R's 6/9/03

Lee R

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can I disclose that I did decide to shave when I woke up in the morning!!! :D :D

It was five in the morning, I was half monged and didn't do a very good job on it!!!

driving home, I was thinking 'shite, I didn't shave half my tache off!!!!' :)) X(

thanks again to Lee and Clare for lettin mwa kip over, and thanks to Charlotte who kindly kipped in her Grandparents house so we could get her mum n dad pissed. :D

Edited by Waxmonkey

oh, and Wax, why exactly did my kitchen clock end up in the lounge??? ?(  ?(  ?(  :D

it kept going tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock - couldn't kip with that racket. :vangry: :vangry: :D

I didn't want to take the battery out because I dunno how to tell the time on them type of clocks, and I thought Jordan and Ross would like to know the time. :D

did he make you sleep in the kitchen then ?( ?(

I volenteered to sleep in the Kitchen cos there was a matress on the floor there, which I found quite unusual, maybe it's an english thing. ?(

it would have been a bit cramped in the living room with Jordan and Ross there too. :D

you could have all got close hahahahahahaha

I think they were having very strange conversations! no hanky panky though, they're just good friends. :thumb: woke up a coupla times during the night and heard someone talking about the 'Terence Trent D'Arby album' and Lee enquiring 'How do you wake up a Welshman?!?......' I found the method you used of shouting that and turning on the light worked well mate!!

8) :D

Edited by Waxmonkey