dodgy indicator

james08

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a similar problem with my lights stalk sticking on the main beam! I only need to glance the stalk and my main beam comes on (like something is sticking inside), guessing this could be pretty dangerous If and when I ever get it back on the road.....

Quick silly question though, the stalks I have at the minute are the 6 speed stalks. If I was to buy a normal set of stalks just so I can play around with the other set, would they requite a different relay? or am I right in saying the relays are on the stalks already? :huh:

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a similar problem with my lights stalk sticking on the main beam! I only need to glance the stalk and my main beam comes on (like something is sticking inside), guessing this could be pretty dangerous If and when I ever get it back on the road.....

Quick silly question though, the stalks I have at the minute are the 6 speed stalks. If I was to buy a normal set of stalks just so I can play around with the other set, would they requite a different relay? or am I right in saying the relays are on the stalks already? :huh:

you wouldn't need a relay for normal function, as there is one in the stalks

I have a 6 speed set in my for sale thread :innocent: