Haye v Fury

eetaylog

• 2 weeks later...

I think Fury's on the wind up with that 80/20 and something will be signed soon. All part of the parade.

They need nonsense like this (there will be an unbelievable amount of nonsense in the build up to this fight!) to sell the fight to casual fans and those that wouldn't normally take an interest. Those that follow the sport know it shouldn't be much of a fight at all and might just watch it on Youtube the next day.

I always buy into the hype though 8)

Fury has been on the windup - and it has worked

He tweeted earlier that the real situation was Haye wanted 70/30 initially, Fury refused and then came down to 50/50 which Fury accepted 6 weeks ago. The 80/20 was a mischievous tweet.

The fight is signed sealed and delivered ... Fury was on Sky Sports News in the studio at lunchtime, which to the best of my knowledge as a Channel 5 fighter he has never been.

The promo has already started and it will be formally announced next week

From another forum I'm on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Suits me as I wanted to go (or at least watch) but I won't be in the country next weekend!

Hopefully it gets done this year. Might just be one of those things, but it does nothing for Haye's reputation or future ticket sales.

Well the Fury camp insist there will be no re schedule on there behalf from this.

Suits me as I wanted to go (or at least watch) but I won't be in the country next weekend!

Hopefully it gets done this year. Might just be one of those things, but it does nothing for Haye's reputation or future ticket sales.

Well the Fury camp insist there will be no re schedule on there behalf from this.

They changed their minds about that rather quickly. Tyson and Peter both saying they will reschedule now.

They changed their minds about that rather quickly. Tyson and Peter both saying they will reschedule now.

No surprise, in the boxing world money beats status and pride every time. ;)