passionford

essieford

Ive been on there for quite a while tbh its not much different than any other forum same old stuff going on really, defo very Cosworth based tho i would agree they don't seem to keen on Evo's there that for sure lol

How could you not like an evo my brother has owned two evo 8s an fq300 and a 260 and I wanted one ever since.

Maybe due to the passion for ford you think? lol

Ive been on there for quite a while tbh its not much different than any other forum same old stuff going on really, defo very Cosworth based tho i would agree they don't seem to keen on Evo's there that for sure lol

How could you not like an evo my brother has owned two evo 8s an fq300 and a 260 and I wanted one ever since.

Haha yeah that could have something to do with it.

Thats like putting a mondeo on this site

What if you put fancy stickers all over it would it be ok to put on here?

What if you put fancy stickers all over it would it be ok to put on here?

Well its like taking out page3 from the sun

Its prob because they spend 000's modding there Cosworth's and still cant run faster than 12.5 secs @ pod :rolleyes: really i think its just a forum thing the MLR boys wont even let a Ford on there site lol