Cyclone skirts

BIG STU

Do these skirts and arch extensions look alright just sprayed then stuck on or do they look naff and better to get them blended.

seen a couple of small pics.

they look alright from a distance but cant telll if they are blended in as cant see any obvious line where they meet the bodywork.

Edited by BIG STU

Man, good choice of skirt and arch! Get then blended no questions!!! I'll have a look see if I can find any photos of my car at the bodyshop when they had just been put on.

But get them blended for definite! I laugh at these 206's around with factory arches not blended into the skirts!

well ive got the arches blended to the skirts, which is a must cos they dont fit very well. but i havent got them blended to the car and it doesnt look bad at all. but when i get the money i will be doing cos they need touching up badly cos of stone chips. i hope this is of some help.

btw i think they do stand out a little more when they arent blended to the car but thats just prob me

or you could do what ive done, get the arches seperate and blend them into another pair of skirts :D

i wanted to be diffrent, so blended them into the gti skirts :)

reason i picked the gti skirts is they go with the evotech front and st24 rear, it gives a perfect line around the car, and thats the most important thing of modding imo.

I dont like seeing motors with a really low front bumper then the skirts arn't as low, same with the rear bumper.

I dont like seeing motors with a really low front bumper then the skirts arn't as low, same with the rear bumper.

Cough**** Evotec****Cough

;)

Actually mate, I 100% agree with you, and I think a car needs to sit right, and have a nice smooth flow around it, even if it is a mad as fap bonkers bodykit, its gotta keep the same sorta hight around it, or else it just doesn't work........

Well IMO, I like nice and low cars with deep bumpers and skirts the same height from the road as the bumpers.... but hay, as the Nova crew always prove, everyone has their own tastes.........