Alright Lads!!

Blade

That really sounded like an intresting night in by the way how is your car coming along I will send some photo´s soon when I get them developed.

Have you ever been to Southend if you have what do you think at the moment there have been some developments going on on a sat night they are closing the seafront.

The council really are not trying to encourage boy racers they have put barriers up and are in the development of closing the seafront all together I´ve seen the plans in the local paper and I really think that this is b****x all because of the ediots that wreck it for all of us.

Gav

II totally agree with what you are saying but unfortunately the police are getting tip off before the cruises and shut it down.

There is only one place that is local and a organised event and that is the Essex Arena but you wreck your car going up the track because it´s used for stock cars totally dug up no way mate!!

You do live a bit too far to come cruising here like wise I might come down to the cruise in April at Castle Coombe have to stay in a travel lodge or something we should meet up.

Bye the way have any of your meembers ever been featured in any magazines let me know!!

Laters

Gav :P