Can someone recomend a good......

M4TT

Sony headunit, that plays mp3s, i already have a Sony CDX-CA850 with the normal remote and steering wheel remote, i if i see one at right price my headunit will be up for sale, but without the steering wheel remote as i want that for the new one.

this is mine

cdxca850.jpg

with these features

CD/Radio with 52W x 4 High Power Output, RDS, New VAP Design with High Band Infra Red Joystick and Handheld Remote Control, CD-R Compatible, CD/MD Changer Control, 2 Pre-outs with Built-In Crossovers, CD Text, Custom File, Digital Sound Stage Organiser, 7 Band Graphic Equaliser, Removable Front Panel

these are the ones i have seen

Sony MP40 MP3/CD-R

h158cdxmp40-f.jpeg

SONY CDX-M850MP mp3/CD

h158CDXM850-f_clos.jpeg

SONY CDX-MP80 mp3 CD

09_1.JPG

Has anyone got these headunits or no someone who has

cheers :cheers:

Personally i would stay away from Sony for ICE, they are known not to be too good in this depertment and you should go for kenwood, pioneer or Alpine personally for your head unit.

o right then can some come with some other then form that list mark as just come up with? cheers mark

i got a wickid jvc one for sale if u want, it dont look fancy, but its a bit like si's sony one, it only has pre outs, and u can put 3 cds in the h/u, it has a motorised face, but its also got a motor to take to face back up again at a touch of a button.

I think it was ither 650 or 750 new :jaw:

i got a wickid jvc one for sale if u want, it dont look fancy, but its a bit like si's sony one, it only has pre outs, and u can put 3 cds in the h/u, it has a motorised face, but its also got a motor to take to face back up again at a touch of a button.

I think it was ither 650 or 750 new :jaw:

any piccys ian or model number cheers :cheers: :cheers:

thats like the update to mine, and i do love that one, theres something about sony to me that makes them stand to me, never had a prob with mine just fansy an upgrade really, i think i'll have that one dave i love it hehehe, got some who wants my old one :thumb: