My Car!

Ceri

Are you ok Ceri?

Plus I doubt the car is OKK! :roll:

No its not ok :( almost certainly written off, (she hit me so hard i had trouble opening my door) just got to wait for the insurance company to say so.

I'm ok but in a lot of pain and very stiff, my insurance company have given me a brand new corsa to drive for a while. Just got to find me a new car now but can't find one i like so i'll probably end up buying something crap :vangry:

claim for whip lash mash. make her pay for it. this women driver pulled out in front of me 3 weeks ago. got my car back and the twats at car clinic in lincoln are rubbish because i told them to replace the wish bone but they didnt. so now ive got to do it before sunday and have a proper wheel linement chech so my steering wheel faces right

;( sorry to read about that. hope u r feeling a bit better now 8)

claim for whip lash mash. make her pay for it

when will ppl learn!? it's not actually the dizzy tart that hit her that will end up getting made to pay out it's us! everytime someone claims on something like whiplash then up goes our premiums yet again to cover the costs! don't get me wrong i have sympathy and wish anyone including u badgirl luck with any true claim cos i know how much of a biatch they can be to ever see the money!