Pioneer ICE

Fowler

if you wont the best of everything you wont get it all from the one manafacturer

True, but if u ent got the money to spend on the best of everything and u wanna go for ur run of the mill pioneer, sony or kenwood, then it would be best to stick to one brand.

Out of those, ppl I know with Kenwood have had nowt but trouble from at least one thing. As for Sony, some of their stuff is class, some of it is shocking, its just knowing the difference, and if ur thinkin Pioneer, yeh I'd say they were pretty good all rounders.

:thumb:

head unit - pioneer

speakers - pioneer E-motion 6x9 300w. (RMS 80w). i have 2 pairs in the parcel shelf. at the front i have the pioneer 13cm 160w

subs and amps - pioneer. them new subs kiss ass. i have a 1000w. (300w RMS). DVC 12" competion sub. i have 600w (300w RMS) pioneer amp. and a V12 Alpine amp 400w running the 6x9's on high pass filter. and it all sounds sweet especially when you record a sound clip off predator when there in the jungle and you got guns fireing. makes me want to get dvd player in the car now.

ive never had any problems with mine and i bought it in 2002 from car electronics in notts. all cost a grand total of £1000 :thumb:

you only need to stick to one brand if you buying really high-end products within that brand. because usually they will be matched together on purpose to make the complete system sound better.

for example, i know a guy that had 100% kenwood, but it was quite low-end. and the amp was clipping at very low volumes because it wasnt happy with the set up.

so unless your spending 1000's, i'd mix and match mate!

not a BIG fan of the lastest pioneer stuff mate, they kinda gone down-hill like kenwood have of late.

my choice would be

clarion headunit <they r still the don

fusion speakers <they keep the price low, have a pretty good range, and can take a bashing

focal speakers <if u want delicate, responsive, precise imaging. wacks the price up though

vibe SUB <fuckin' excellent. if you buy one of the active range it is all configured and matched for you. the amp and box are made perfectly for the driver so you get a really good performace. shite-loads of bass, they r near impossible to distort, and value for money!

hope my advise helps! :thumb: