EVO'S 1st HAVANT MEET

Mike RS2300

Strange night!!

I got a txt off Ross about 10:00 sayin he was on his way to ASDA havant and I was just leaving from london after a weekend wiv the missus. The weather was crap and weird. It had snowed in London and travelling along the A3 there was really thick fog.

To make things worse my screenwash ran out.

Anyways after getting through the fog I overtook Ross just after Hindhead and carried on then stopped to what I thought was an open service station to get some water but it was shut and as i rejoined the A3 Ross was just in front of me. I overtook him then he called and we stopped of 1st near asda then at asda.

Highlight of the night, gettin abused by a couple of leigh park slags. Fat bitch stopped at asda to get some cash out and me and Ross were talkin and she nicely said, "can you stop fcukin lookin at me"

Ross has a couple of pics taken on his phone which will probably get on here later!! :D :D :D

just travelled back the other way.. just got in

fog was so thick all i could see was the cats eyes and only a couple of them in front of me...

still managed to do it in 45 mins :P had a police volvo chase me but i think i lost it around my m25 turn off as i was blasting on at top end :eek: :kill: :eek: :roll: :thumb:

:D :D

was quite wierd!!!!! 1st time i had to deliver to that store since before Xmas so sent Mike a txt only to find out he was just getting on the A3 at the same time i joined it off the M25 (ur favourite lay-by Jon!!!!!)

I ran out of water too but i find the faster you put the wipers on the quicker it turns the mess into dry dust and knocks it off the screen!!!!!!

You see a girl passenger in a Saxo you think 'bird' nothing nearly 'bird' like about this fat slapper, shame X( :D

Met up with Scottyboy n Foxdie on Sat n Bunglescott, then Sunday Wax pops in for a panad and then meet up with Yade in the evening!!!!!! What a class club when members just pop round ur house/meet up for a chat n lunch or just meet on the roadside cos they going the same way!!!!!! :thumb: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

2 pics later :thumb: