How many of you have been in real STREET RACES

WRC_Cozzie

I will be attending my 2nd street race at the end of March and i was wondering how many of you are actually more than meets the eye.

As you all know, street races are illegal and if caught (if u dont crash) might mean the loss of ur license and ur car. On the other hand if u win then u could be in for some serious money depending on what the set up is like.

The one i attended first time was last year in Novemeber and was held on one of the junctions of the M25 orbital.

From a car show i attended last year in the summer the Khaos Engine and my team were taking part in the final completion celebration of the car where we were invited to a message board (which i cant give away). I decided to become a part of it and then realised that this was a front for organising street races around london every now and again. I didnt even believe in street races until i got my first invite last year september.

Im telling u, the atmosphere at these places are unbelievable. The cars range from anything and everything. The entry to race is between £50 and £200 depending what race u enter. The route map of the race is handed out to you when u arrive as a security measure to stop anyone from setting the scene up with police etc. The location and route stays ononimous.

I could not believe it, at 2 am in the morning u dont realise if ur dreaming or if its real. I didnt enter but this time i plan to. If i can manage to burn a few pics from the scene then i will definately post on here so u can all see this amazing night.

I reckon there are a few on here that might be interested in participating in this. If there are then post me ur emails and pics of ur cars with specs and i can pass on this info to the admins of the other board and they can decide if you have a part to play.

Post me at

Kyriaco2000@hotmail.com

Regards Keri