SAXO!!!!!!

plumber60

P8040008.jpg

I bought this car brand new back in june owned it for a week and a guy in a rover 620ti decided to go Kamikaze on me, he tagged my left side destroying the door and rear wing which knocked me sideways i gave it full opposite lock and floored it trying to control the slide but slammed into a parked ford sierra, which destroyed the right side, leaving the B-pillar pushing my seat towards the middle of the car and the SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION!!! 8o :jaw: :censored: drivers door pinning my leg to the seat! :curse: Im only thankful that it wasnt faster, all this happened at 20mph!!! if id been doing 70+ on a motorway (or otherwise) then id probably be dead! Those saxo really are shite!

Changing the Subjet slightly.

Those Rover 600ti's fecking chip!!!! 0-60 in about 6.3 secs!!!! (i think)

EDIT: What was the saxo? Got VTS wheels aint it?

nah the early model saxo vtr and vts had the same wheels but as you can see my car was the late model and the late model vts had different wheels (15")

i have to say im not a gr8 fan of them, they are really unsafe my gf wants one but i dont want her to have one. Due to the fact that one of my mates just before xmas he had a saxo vtr and he lost control of it and hit a road sign at 80mph from what i heard about the car it was mangled around the post. Unfortunately my mate died at the scene was a good lad too and was only 17 years old had only been passed his test 7 months.