Final Wheel Poll, LOL

Lee R

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok, Ross' old wheels are on car at the mo, which I love, the rally slag look :D , but A: Not sure if an estate/rally slag look mix, and B: Clare hates them.

so, if, when Clare see's them, she really dont like them, and I cant get the chrome RS7's, I've narrowed it down to...

1/2.

299hpb.gif

masvt7cout.gif

4/5.

imbossxtr.jpg

Voodoo_2.jpg

i'm sooo tempted to go 18's, cos even Toyo Proxies are only 89 squid with MYTYres :thumb:

just dunno if it being even slower would do my head in, but then again, does it matter, making a slow car even slower? ?(

happy voting....

18's are the only way forward now imo :thumb:

I voted for the BK's. The Masitalys look fine too, but suit a car with 'sharper' edges, such as a focus (and seen on a focus in some Scorpion exhaust ads). :)

The BK's in 18, with black centres will look gorgeous... with a little sparkle of the polished lip :drool:

Where the bloody hell did you find the VT7's in 18" for that stupidly low price? Everywhere i looked they were over £1000!! (or do they not come with tyres??) I want them in white on my car, ive done the photoshop, they look lovely on black!) They'll look lovely on your estate, do it! Even if you have 15's on, Ross will still beat ya (sorry), so get 18's!!!

:D 8) :thumb: