in a 'nutshell'

John16v

LOL @ in a nutshell :roll: :roll: :roll:

Matt, you cheeky sod, I dont stuff my face, I merely eat to satifisy my needs :thumb: :roll:

was a great day, just the 5 of us :roll: , was nice to meet Robin (Robyn?), Scuba's girlfriend :drool: :D :thumb:

went on all the rides, most twice.

John kept me amused by his laughing at anything.

I was gutted by the pick and mix prices, I wanted some white chocolate mice, but at 97p for 100g :O :O :O :O :D :D :D

all in all, a good day, and Scuba ended up going home with a Recaro interior fitted ?( :D :thumb:

97p for 100g ???

:D :D :D Was a good day, i'm well knackered now!!! long day but top class, started with Lee getting round mine for 6.45am even though we said goodbye on msn at about 1.30am few hours earlier!!!

Then Mc Donalds to meet Matt n Robyn (sp?) still loving the accent!! :D :thumb: :drool: :cheers: :D :D

Went on all the rides that mattered, Air twice, Nemesis twice, Hex, Corkscrew (can't believe its still there!!!), Minetrain, Haunted house is now a shooting game where you go round in a moving car and you get a laser gun thingy n have to shoot at the walls!!!!!! Who won that again???? :innocent: :D :D

Also went on Oblivion (never fails to scare the be-jebus out of me!!), black hole, the swings (see Matts pics when he gets em up!) and a new one called Spinball Twister or something like that, hard to explain but a roller coaster that also the car you sit in spins round 360 on its base while you go round the track X( :D :thumb:

Got a couple of camera phone pics i'll stick up at some point soon :thumb: