Donnington Ford Show 04/04/04

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good day, after getting left on the m1 so i see my arse and went to the bank :roll:

sat in john's car with more screens than the uci and made me jealous in 2.3 seconds... :drool: :thumb:

well kevs car :eek: , first time i see it live since 'he' did something to it :D a car to be proud of m8, gorgeous :thumb:

bought a steering wheel and went home

well kevs car :eek: , first time i see it live since 'he' did something to it :D a car to be proud of m8, gorgeous :thumb:

LOL at 'he', i cant have you saying i cheated by buying it anymore can i!! Cheers Mate, appreciate that comment!

And i hope you go ahead with what we were saying inside! Look forward to it!

T'was a good day and i think most ppl had a good time - twas certainly better than last time we were there :thumb:

Lovin all the cars think it will be a good showing season this year, some quality motors there, esp liking john's now days - it's coming on very nicely - well done feller :thumb: will be even better when ur boots finished :drool:

Lee, them allys look bang on mate :thumb: :drool: even at 10,000 rpm wheel spinnin out of donny at the end of the day :roll:

The one and only Mr. Hall has certainly made the best even better with that cage. them seats and 'the' wheels... :drool: (btw kev stick to cars mate cos ur picture taking ability is w@nk) :roll: :roll:

One last 'big up' to the RSOC for running a business and making money out of ya members!!! Try taking a step back and actually givin a sh*t about ya members instead!! Pump them subs even more next time mr silvester!!!

Here, Here - well said Mr. Hall :thumb: :thumb:

Good to catch up with some of ya, n also meet some ppl i didnt know before - Andy (scort19), Dan (dansGTi) and Kev's pisshead mate :roll: sorry still didnt get ur name but :cheers: anyway...

And my favortie pic of the day has to be this...

donny59.JPG

:pancake: :roll: :pancake: :roll: :pancake: :roll:

Edited by Paul