• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF0124.jpg

Rich V leaving

and last but not least the new shape to grace the evo stand

DSCF0125.jpg

Stoo and his onion :P :D ( its sooooo hard trying to get a good pic of ur car without it looking like its floating! )

thats all fokes there are others but it takes tooooooooo long :) if anyone wants full sized versions of the images for desktops etc just catch me on msn :thumb:

aye was a bloody awful day for weather but as usual Evo just ignores it to some extent and still manages to get together as a group n have a laugh despite anything god throws at us!!! :D :D :D

Jon C's car didn't seem to have reverse so we pushed it instead!!!!

all the cars looking great, few i hadn't seen in the flesh before so nice of you guys to make the effort depsite the conditions :cheers: :thumb:

Russ, you got ur tounge out that poor girls mouth yet?!!!! :D :D :D

good day out except from the f*ckin rain :vangry: ;( , good to see some new faces and see the regulars too. Lee ne time m8 sorry bout wanting to shoot off so quick at the end when i dropped u off i was cold and wanted to get home. Weather coming home was something else i have drove in bad weather b4 but that was something else :jaw: 8o

Good show , shite weather and my car is being sprayed all white before a get another fuc*king "is it primer" or "is it finished" question

:O don't do it! looks diferent and individual like it is! spraying it all white i rekon it'll just blend in to the rally rep scene and yours is way above that!