Santa Pod RSOC Wash Out!!!!!

well that was intresting... was woken at 7am by ly lift for the day evv ;( sleeping in is bad ;( :D arrived at the meet point half asleep only to be awaken by the cold rain that greeted us that was a first for ( going to santa pod and the widing roads leading up 2 it were great :D once there the realisation that were was being offered parking space in a swomp! ;( but it was great to see everyone again and nice to meet a few new faces :D :cheers: the cars looked spectacular! i took alot of pix as usual, but due to the contious rain quite a few have rain splodges, and also occsional bouts of condensation fromw hen i am holding it and the lens has fogged up:(. Its a shame and i have deleted them images so, if ur not in this collection of images i appolagise and i will get u again at another show :cheers: :D

next time remind me to take a plastic back to pod :rolleyes:

great social anyway lads :D :cheers:

images to follow in next post ( theres alot ) :O

Edited by BadBoy Remixed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt take any pics had a laugh, and drove ross's car!, need new windscreen wipers really badly as i couldnt see sod all on the way home in the downpours

anyway passing out now need sleeeeep bad ZZzzZZZ

I loved watchin you Pee everyone off in the traffic. I pissed a few people off but didnt go quite as far as you!!

You got out a good 10mins before me and russ tho. Could you work out what was goin on on the other side??

there seemed to be no sign of any damage. I wondered if they were checkin that van for illegals :D

they were sweeping up when i went past a little while after u.. bloody annoying when u come to a stop cos of an incident on the other side of the motorway.. think they should have a 6 foot wall in the middle of the 2 carriageways!! :vangry:

DSCF0015.jpg sime : looking good as ever :cheers:

DSCF0016.jpg ross's car with people taking a sunday stroll!!!!! 8o :D

DSCF0018.jpg Lee, estate nice to matey welcome to the shows :)

DSCF0019.jpg dave : totally loving those new rears of urs suits the car to a T :)

DSCF0020.jpg matt : cheers for that cd matey i hope u liked the cd holders X( ahh carnt complain there free :D

DSCF0031.jpg PTi : nice to meet u matey and put a face to the name, i hope u find a buyer for ur car looks great :)

DSCF0033.jpg

mike nice to meet u at last!!!! the engine sounds sweeeet as! :drool:

DSCF0034.jpg

Russ didnt see much of ya at all today u seemed a tad preoccupied with other matters (see below ) :D

DSCF0083.jpg

Doing that sort of thing attracts attention :P

DSCF0084.jpg

So they gained an audiance :D

DSCF0035.jpg

Chris it was nice to meet ya u have a great car and a lovely ladyee :cheers: (see below)

DSCF0103.jpg :eek: :cheers: :thumb:

DSCF0010.jpg  :drool:

rs2000 old car

rs2000 rep

Yep that is Simons (aka RS2000) old rep car........it has 'risen from the ashes' after a nasty accident ;( .It looked alot better without the tints imo, Swindon car.

Nice to see a few familiar faces,as said shame the weather was.....wet,very wet :( ,but some stunning cars there.I think i might have to get an esc cos ;) :drool: Al.

DSCF0037.jpg

rob didnt see much of u at all during the day !! but glad u could make it :cheers:

DSCF0038.jpg

evv cheers for the lift matey ur car sounds great and i was suprised at the amount of looks the green gets!!!! :O

DSCF0041.jpg front

DSCF0039.jpg

Marc0183 amazing looking car mate!!!!! didnt see u out and about much though :(

DSCF0040.jpg

Phill nice to meet ya matey i love the sticker on the back bumper! :)) :D

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

Daves car being very very low!!!!!!! sorry u had to go home early matey glad ya made it down and good to see u got back safe :cheers:

DSCF0070.jpg

dave departing

DSCF0078.jpg

Ross's engine *quote from a prelude driver* "its accutally quite quick!" :D

DSCF0085.jpg

mikes engine i loved the sound that made! :drool:

DSCF0087.jpg

the cold and the curious :D

Edited by BadBoy Remixed

You noticed the bass then? :D

Yeah sorry i'm approachable, but not really one for rain or getting up 2 early! :baby: I'm a bit of a warm blooded animal :roll:

was a nice day shame about the weather!! Kev's car was nice as too was chris' I was impressed with Lee R's estate very different from the average!! :thumb: